Tuesday, August 23, 2011

still.... it was a beautiful day, wasn't it?


hahaha......recently someone has telling me to not complaining too much, and it kept me at least 2 days to struggling around my mind and feeling instantly stupid about it, i mean,I hate being called a biggest crybaby in the universe, eventhough it wasn't that ugly in fact, but i surely admitted that i wasn't the happiest guy in the universe, the stupid crap often come and go, and i'm gladly admitted that my heart is not a bullet proof, it was fragile sometimes.....

this beautiful day started with a stupid bad-mood thingy crawling around my very skin to the core and it lasted until now, and then there were somebody who recklessly busting my beloved vehicle, it was awfully tearing my heart dude, if i knew who's the idiotic person with that guts i'd stick my fist into his butt until he screaming like a deflorated girl....

and it was not a good thing to get my self staring at empty space in the middle of the silent back office room, thinking about the thing i mean someone who might be gone.... while the sad song repeating behind.... i almost burst my tears out like a sissy back then..... i knew it wont be last, but i dont even know how strong will I to face these fact....

it was miserable.....

so, what's makes this day so beautiful....? naah..... whatever it was, whatever the crap is..... i still amazingly survived after all, i'm not ruined, i lost something indeed, but i still have another hope.....

just be thankful, for each breath that i take...... thank god i'm alive

No comments:

Post a Comment