Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Is that the love that they praise for? yeah right....



A : I love him eventhough he is a husband with a children, And I knew that he loved me either

Me : and then? You know its weird and not right at all, dont you feel hurt just by imagined him laying in bed, naked and fuck*ng other lady that wasnt you?

A : Yeah... it’s killing me...

Me : so? Why dont you leave him?

A : I can’t

Me : why?

A : I just wanna be with him.... I love him too much....

Me : .....

Its just popping out in my blurry mind lately..... the weird yet hardly awful question, in my life there were several person whose passing by and with their own ‘uniquenesses’ left me a question, ‘Why do they easily giving up their comfort zone and going through a lot harsh and worse time just because they just wanna be with someone which they put their faith on(or in a simple way: they love)? in some case just because those reason there were some people who pratically in pain EVERY single day, and guess what, they amazingly survive....

Ok, I do realize and believe the power and the impact that possibly given by the sacred thing that they called ‘love’, we’ve been growing up with the happily ever aftered love stories since we were just a kid rite? Those stories has told us to giving every stuff that we had to chasing those prospherity, happiness and yeah... love.... but somehow love sounds better than other factors there currently..

Some people said that I just put my self in a safe position too much and Dang.. the result is I still amazingly single afterall, but hey.... I wont put my self in those kind of miserable point like them, my friend has told me that someone who capable to be loved is someone who capable to love theirselves at the first place, so is there any good point in loving someone and giving our comfort zone and capability to loving ourselves in return? Of course i’d like to give my huge No for it....

I would not say that they just too stupid with their own incapability to make a breakthrough and get their own better and happier life, since in this weird world there are those kind of people and I might be their member soon, but I just keep wondering... Is that the impact of the love that they keen on? It’s just bring them endless pain and suffering for sure.... senseless might be the right word to describe it....

There are a lot lot lot words that could describing love as well..... love is happiness, love is joy, love is a heartbeat, love is passion, love is lust, love is pain, love is agonizing point.... and as a human being, we are gifted the ability to choose... so? Which word that you choose?

Friday, August 27, 2010 at 2:43am

No comments:

Post a Comment