Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Beware of your own Mood


Hmmm..... what should i write now?

Since i’ve commited my self to doing a writing thing each day.... so i’d trying to push my fat finger to move along this keyboard to write a word or two or maybe a thousand huh.....

.

Talk about my feeling..... I wont say that this is gonna be a good one, it was awful in fact.... it was sickening me for this whole freakin day..... what a weakling person i am to know how easy it was to get dragging in a such miserable drama of my own feeling.... but the good thing is, i guess that I was a good actor enough to hiding the rumble in my unsober mind, so i solemnly believe that there will be nobody know that i am in a bitter mood or whatsoever.....

There’s a quite an expensive course that I’ve been taken about how bad is a person who could not keep his own mood to affecting another person around him, I mean, what is the awesome side of telling the whole world about how miserable is my mood and asking all the people in the house to give me a pity or attentions...? ha... that’s what i called fool.....

But, wait a sec, i’m not a perfect guy with his charming and flawless attitude that simply cheering the days up.... in many case i’m just a simply sad person with a gloomy eyes staring at the color of the wind as if it has a darkened color.... so, when the time is not right i might be soaring to the sky and screaming like a crazy.... gosh, i dont wanna be such kind of a person....

There’s a wise men said that the biggest war for the mankind is not to fight with a cruel mid-east barbarians or a bunch of green skin with a big eyes aliens, but the biggest war is to face our self... our own mood in a simple case, it won’t do any good if I fight it with a boiled brain.... the best way to fight it is just be calm.... just trying to made it easy and chill .... everything would be solved in an amazing way afterall....

And the best thing about mood-controlling is.... there’ll be nobody get hurt... no more....

Beware of your own mood.....

No comments:

Post a Comment