Sunday, August 21, 2011

sad note on valentine


have you ever felt so deeply in crush into someone and that someone has the same feeling? It would be worth the universe right? The euphoria just feel so damn fine and toxificating, the word of 'happines' wont described enough about that euphoria, you know what, once, i had said that 'its always great to have a feeling that you are belonged to someone, loved by someone and cared by someone, its so darn great indeed' i do believe that you know that feeling.... it was so magnificent right? Felt completed and full.... you might find the meaning of happines then

but....

have you ever, getting strucked into the condition that you are realize that in the whole years of your life the love just not that fine, your romance life was always miserably ended in a hell of pain and missery... have you ever felt like that? I have... i mean, right now i just felt it, in the whole of my quarter century of my life, my romance thingy has never felt so damn fine at the end, ALL of it just lead me into the hard impact and deadly destruction, i name it: pain, suffering, tortureness, misery and wound.... the euphoria just gone and pay me back with such glamorious value worth the hell....

oh lord.....

why.... i couldn't pick the person that i laid my love on.... it was just popped up, no matter how ugly, bad temper or psycho was that person, i just crushed on..... call it bizzare, but the most bizarre fact that i ever had was the love it self.....

right now, i just feel like i have screwed.... the love it self has abandoned me and screwed me so badly that left me no more energy to crawling up above.... i'm incompleted, handicapped and too weak to wiping my own tear....

I wont ever blame you Lord..... i know that every rumble was lead me for good.... You are always Good to me....

its just.... oh Lord, this wound just so painful..... heal me Lord.....i beg you..... i solemnly beg you..... this sinner has nobody to begged but You.... oh Lord.....

No comments:

Post a Comment