Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday night....

I tried to sleep, and yes as predicted, my eyes wont easily gave up to shut, so i grab my tablet and sitting here in the balcony and enjoying the hype of Jakarta's air at night, i lit one cogarette and suck the smoke rightaway to my lungs, and let its poison toxified my body in silence..
Uh oh, i forgot that at this hour, Jakarta is far by mean of silent, i still can hear the sound of Dangdut music playing, some people are having some kind of party i assumed, and a also can hear train, cars and planes come back and forth...
My eyes swiping the scene, i love those scene of buildings and lamps at this height, i wish i could captured the biew but i left my DSLR at home and it is impossible to capture the scene just using my phone's camera.
I'll continue to enjoy the night then.... have a peace dear Me....

No comments:

Post a Comment