Sunday, May 31, 2015

who want to die young anyway?

Yeah here i am again, just finished watching ‘The Fault in Our stars’, actually i watched it with a low expectation pressumed, and the movie is somehow great enough to made my rest of weekend so blue,not that the story was so sad, not at all, well yeah, I have this phobia of I_dont_wanna_die_young_especially_by_cancers... well actually i dont want to die, if i could I just want to stay 25, like for ever and ever... oh uh wait, I’m 29, yeah crap happened eh?


but if....

If i should die... i hope my dying day will be on a bright sunny day, up hill, below the biggest trees on that hill,
i hope my dying time will be so quick, so i can feel pain at my ease

and yes, i dont wanna die alone, i wish i'll be the one who die first before my loved ones, 

But then again, i should take a bath... i stink.... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment